An accident can be disruptive to daily life, both physically and financially. Whether you, your spouse, or your children suffer an injury from a sports activity or do something as simple as falling off a bike, accident coverage will ensure you and your family are prepared for the unexpected.
Accident insurance is supplemental to your primary health plan and helps you pay for out-of-pocket medical and non-medical costs from an accident or injury. Accident insurance provides lump-sum cash benefits that are paid directly to you, and not the doctors and hospitals, on an indemnity basis.
ACCIDENT INSURANCE HIGHLIGHTS
- Pays cash directly to you
- Pays an accidental death benefit
- Can be used to cover medical and non-medical expenses
- Pays in addition to any other insurance you may have
- Available for individuals, spouses, and dependent children
- Wellness benefit included for covered preventive tests
- Policy is guaranteed renewable as long as premiums are paid on time